If your baby is older and you carry her in Luna SSC, you don't need to wash it when you first get it. We recommend cleaning it locally whenever possible and machine wash only when necessary.
We recommend washing the teething pads more often.
For information about washing and mentaining our products, go here: Washing Instructions.
While you wash your carrier or accesories, we recommend you get familiar with the GENERAL SAFETY RULES.
In the links below you will find the instructions for each carrier:
- Instructions for using the Ring Sling.
- Instructions for using the Woven Wrap.
- Instructions for using the Luna SSC.
- Instructions for using the Mei Tai / WCMT.
- Instructions for using the Winter Cover.
If you have any questions, please ask them using the form on our contact page.